Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Forgot something

Yeah I forgot to mention about my second previous post, as I mentioned on the title, Make Your Own Sunshine, which is also called as MYOS ! Even though I am not in my city, I am obsessed with its news daily, I wont even miss one day, even though its kind of irritating to read it online. I dot read word by word but browse through what is going on and will read what ever interests me. But there is a regular article under the name, talking tree I have seen it before but never initiated to read it but today got struck by it and read it, to my surprise it was interesting, it talks about various prospects of life, and today its about Nirvana, it's the eternal pleasure. Under which stated some of the words by a old spirualist, and his father's words of encouragements, which are MYOS and Be Flexible, If you bend a little, you won't break. Found these really appealing and not even about this, there were also lines about Karma and Kaluga.

No comments:

Post a Comment