Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Make Your Own Sunshine !

its been a while since i logged on to write my blog, i have been thinking about lot of things and issues to write about, but when i get the leisure to pen it down, i mean type it, i could remember nothing. Yeah the last day i wrote about was my saturday, i think i can start of how my sunday went of ! As a regular day it started off and while its gona end a sudden surprice, all of my romie's are flustered about what to wear for the occasion which i dont know what. and finally i was informed to gear up, as were to go to an restaurant for a party ! HEL NOO !! was ma answer. And few started to stare with a question and a detest looks ! but i was odered to start up and i was given 120seconds to be on ma shoes. Yeah we headed to the train station and hoped on a train to reach Harris Park, and we were welcomed by one of the host and were guided to a Indian Restaurant, named Billu's ! the fist thing came upto my mind was the movie, is the owner a srk fan?!? did he name after the movie ! It had an open air as well as covered restaurant, as we entered and was told that we got to decide the course and pay in advance, we located a comfortable table and settled down and discussed about the menu. I was offered to choose Dosa, but i wasnt interested in anything, so just asked them to oder as they wish, but insisted, so opted for garlic non. And yeah i have to mention about the so called wait staff, they were like models, was wondering why are they even here, sounds sunny aint it. i could possibily imagine myself, maybe they too wanted to be independant like me. i mean really independant, you dont depend on anyone for anything. After a while, our non's were placed on our table, yeah it was good for the standards here, it was a bit over roasted, and my palate sence was too low i think i couldnt find any difference bwtween malai koftha and panner chillie masala, and yeah the vegetable balls in the koftha were a real challenge to eat. after a while a bowl of vegetable biriyani arrived and tired that, it was pretty tasty. and a mango yogurt milkshake, the only thing i enjoyed. left the restaurant to another friends house it was almost 15 past 11, and they were having few conversations, and i was siting next to a tc and watching some movie which was going on, found the movie interesting, it was based on the Kargil war and left there to reach home. The following day being monday, many feel lazy, but i don feel anything, all days are just normal days, nothing called a special day or a obscure day for me, all are the same. Actually i have no idea what happened on Monday, the memories of that just got erased or may be burried deep in my mind. but yesterday after my college and went for an interview, just among 800 of other whi attended it, we were just asked to fill up a pile of questions and submited and left there to browse some of the shops, hunted for a hungry jacks and bagged some burgers and chips to munch in the train, not for me but for my maites. And today, dont know why suddenly got a strange interest in my studies and offered myself my faculty to do the full assingment even though she asked only for 30% of it. i just wanted to improve my standards, and the thirst to learn classic English is growning in me, even though i feel sleepy when i start reading such kind of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment